Public Webinars & Seminars
Public Webinars & Local Seminars – Not Company or Group Specific
Terms & Conditions for Public Sessions:
- Ten Public Sessions, Delivered in Two Series. Total Duration = 18.0 hours.
- The 1st Series must be taken prior to the 2nd series.
- Enrollment for each series in advance. (The order of sessions provided is shown in “Subject Matter of The Series,” below.)
- Attendees are licensed to use, exclusively on their own behalf, the material and audio recordings pertaining to the seminars for which they paid.
- Attendees are welcome to attend and participate, at a future time, at no cost, in any session for which they previously attended & paid for. Their input adds value.
- Attendees, who miss sessions, may take them later, at no additional cost, by attending the same sessions, given at other dates.
Pricing for Public Webinars & Seminars:
- 1st Series = $1,180 per Enrolled Attendee. (4 Sessions: 1.5 hours each.)
- 2nd Series = $2,370 per Enrolled Attendee. (6 Sessions: 2.0 hours each.)
- Total = $3,550 per Enrolled Attendee. (10 Sessions: 18 hours.)
Special Pricing: 50% Discount per Additional Attendees, when brought by an Enrolled Attendee.
- Attendees may pay for one or both series at a time, in advance, upon enrollment, or before the respective series begins.
- If attendees are not satisfied, their payments will be refunded. No obligation. No questions asked.
How may Attendees interact with presenters?
- During the Sessions: Webinar Based Chat is available for Q&A & Comments.
- After the Sessions (for up to one hour), Attendees may interact with presenters.
Subject Matter of the Series
The Matchmaker’s Triangle is a Universal System for organizing Marketing, Promotion, and Sales Activities.
The Matchmaker’s Triangle has one objective: “Produce & Maximize Valuable Customer Relationships – On Purpose, in any selling situation.” (No Matter What!)
1st Series: Four Basic Sessions (1.5 hours each)
- Understanding The Tools, Rules, Procedures, and Rationale for a Universal System.
- Matchmaking for The WHO = Who else could be sold & Why?
- Matchmaking for The WHAT = What else could be sold & Why?
- Matchmaking for The HOW = How else could they be sold & Why?
2nd Series: Six Master Sessions (2 hours each)
Working with The Matchmaker's Triangle, to consistently reach the objective.
- Forces, Functions, Drawing Boards, Additional Tools, and Strategic Planning.
- Creating Innovative Mind Openers, Offerings, Activities, and Customer Experiences: Structured, Deliverable, Delivered, and Tested.
- Utilizing Project Modes & Production Modes: Developed, Implemented, Managed, and Monitored.
- Process Control – Part 1: Forecasting System: Developed, Implemented, Managed, and Monitored.
- Process Control – Part 2: The Hopper Tracking & Tabulating System: Developed, Implemented, Managed, and Monitored.
- Operating The Complete Process: Measuring, Monitoring, and Improving Revenue, Profits, and the Company’s Street Value.